UIC Password Management
The One ID and Password (OIDPW) phase of the University of Illinois Identity and Access Management (IAM) Project (http://web.uillinois.edu/IAM) was successfully implemented at the UIC campus on October 17, 2016. For more information about the One ID and Password project please see ACCC News & Alerts.
New Password Manager
- The new Password Manager is available at: http://identity.uillinois.edu
- Use the Password Manager to set up new password recovery options because any ACCC password recovery options you may have set up in the past will be retired.
- Use the new University of Illinois Password Management system to manage the password for both your UIC NetID and your Enterprise ID, which will be synced upon completion of your next password reset.
Legacy Password Manager
There are a few circumstances when you should use our local UIC Password Manager instead:
- You need to change the password on a secondary NetID instead of your primary NetID.
- Your UIC password has expired and you have never used the new Password Manager.
- You need to change the password on an account type that doesn't use the same password as your NetID (such as ADSM or Voicemail).
- If any of the above apply to you, then proceed to the legacy UIC Password Manager: http://changepassword.uic.edu
- If you forgot your UIC password and you have never used the new Password Manager please visit our Account Portal page.
Test your password
the strength of your password. The tester runs entirely
in the browser and does not transmit your password over
Password managers help you store encrypted passwords and manage
them using a master password. Use a password manager.
Don't share your password
UIC will never ask you to send your password in email.